Cybersecurity Write For Us
Cybersecurity Write For Us – Cyber security protects systems, networks, devices, and data against injections, breaches, and ransomware attacks. Cyber security aims to protect computer networks (both local and public) against external threats.To Write for Us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The spread of cyber threats?
Global cyber threats continue to develop rapidly, with an increasing number of data breaches each year. In a report by RiskBased Security, it was revealed that data breaches had exposed an alarming 7.9 billion records in the first nine months of 2019 alone. This figure is more than double (112%) the number of records exposed in the same period during 2018.
Medical services, retailers, and public entities suffered the most breaches, with malicious criminals responsible for most incidents. Some of these sectors attract cybercriminals as they collect financial and medical data. However, all companies using the networks can be targeted for customer data theft, corporate espionage, or customer attacks.
With cyber threats rising, the International Data Corporation predicts that global spending on cybersecurity solutions will reach a staggering $133.7 billion by 2022.
Differences between cyber security, IT security, and computer security?
While the term “cyber security” is often used interchangeably with the terms “IT security” (ITSec) and “computer security” (InfoSec), the difference lies in the scope of security.
- ITsec – This umbrella term includes physical, computer, and cyber security. It is a broad concept encompassing the physical and digital aspects of protecting infrastructure and information within an organization.
- Cyber security – Aims to protect against cyber attacks. Vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, firewalls, and multi-factor authentication schemes all fall under cyber security.
- InfoSec – Focuses on protecting data and the information derived from it, both physical (e.g., paper documents) and digital. It includes fraud prevention, backups, and data and information protection employee policies.
- Physical security involves controlling access to physical infrastructures, such as the server room or offices. Physical security measures take in but are not limited to access cards, security guards, and cameras.
The benefits of cyber security?
Benefits of cyber security include the following:
- Direct protection against attacks on your network.
- The increase in the trust of customers and stakeholders.
- A superior guarantee of business continuity and availability.
- Prevention of unauthorized access to your data and information.
- Compliance with legal requirements for protecting personally identifiable information (PII, Personally Identifiable Information).
How to Submit Your Articles Cybersecurity Write For Us
To Write for Us, you can email us at email@example.com
Why Write For Us At Tips From Computer Tips – Cybersecurity Write For Us
Search Terms Related To Cybersecurity Write For Us
- Information Technology Security
- Internet Security
- Cyber Warfare
- Mobile Security
- Computer Crime
- Network Security
- Cyber Attacks
- The integrity of the data
- System availability
- The confidentiality
Guidelines of the Article – Cybersecurity Write For Us