Fillers for the face are special gel-like products that are used for contouring. Many people mistakenly equate them with Botox, but there is a huge difference between the drugs.
Let’s understand what filler gels are for injecting under the skin, when they can be used and what varieties exist.
What is filler?
We are talking about a non-toxic cosmetic product that is injected under the skin at different depths and allows you to temporarily smooth out fine and deep wrinkles, folds, and acne scars.
Such products are very popular in modern cosmetology. They help fill in wrinkles and other unevenness in the skin. For many patients, such gels become an excellent alternative to surgical operations, because with the help of fillers, you can eliminate asymmetry, correct the shape of the nose or lips, and harmonize the face. Before you decide to buy dermal fillers, consult your doctor.
Face correction with fillers
With age, the oval of the face loses its shape, puffiness appears, the contours of the cheekbones and chin become less clear. All these phenomena can be eliminated with fillers based on hyaluronic acid.
In cosmetology, fillers are used to eliminate various cosmetic defects. The main indications include the following:
- Forehead wrinkles.
- Drooping eyebrows.
- “Crow’s feet” in the corners of the eyes.
- Smile wrinkles, purse-string wrinkles.
- Pronounced nasolabial folds.
- Chin folds.
- Asymmetrical lip shape.
- Dark circles under the eyes.
- Facial contour defects.
- Lack of pronounced cheekbones.
Immediately after injection, the fillers begin to act in several directions: the process of collagen and elastin production is activated, the cells are enriched with oxygen and toxins are eliminated. If the doctor’s recommendations are followed, the patient does not experience any side effects after the procedure.
- bleeding disorder;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- autoimmune diseases;
- period of pregnancy and lactation.
Features and advantages of the method
Fillers help fill tissue voids and activate regeneration processes. Getting into the epidermis, hyaluronic acid normalizes intercellular metabolism, activates tissue renewal. As a result, the skin turgor increases, the oval of the face becomes clearer.
The use of filler gels has its advantages:
Hypoallergenic and safe
Hyaluronic acid is biocompatible with skin cells, does not affect internal organs and systems
Simple introduction technique. The procedure is considered minimally invasive and does not require lengthy preparation.
Duration of exposure. buy dysport online and consider that depending on the concentration of active substances in the fillers, the effect of the face contour lifting can last up to 18-24 months.
On the market of aesthetic cosmetology today there are a lot of opportunities for rejuvenation and improvement of appearance.
Instead of fillers or in addition to them, for example, you can choose the following techniques:
- Botulinum therapy. The so-called Botox injections have proven themselves well as a way to get rid of expression lines. They relax the muscles of the face and prevent new creases from appearing.
- This is the introduction of cocktails of vitamins and other nutrients under the skin, which are able to fight not only wrinkles, but also pigmentation and, in general, noticeably heal the skin. Hyaluronic acid mesotherapy is a possibility of non-surgical rejuvenation and correction of various defects.
Before any cosmetic procedure, it is important to consult with an experienced cosmetologist who will find the optimal solution for each patient.