50+50-25×0+2+2 Answer – 104
As per the Mathematical and computer programming logic, The ORDER OF OPERATION will help you solve this maths over PEMDAS (Which stands for Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication/Division, Addition/ Addition/ Addition/ Addition/Subtraction). It contains the rule reflecting conventions which procedures to perform first to evaluate our expression.
Steps: 50+50-25×0+2+2 Answer?
1: (50 + 50) – (25 x 0) + (2 + 2)
2: 100 – 0 + 4
So The Answer Is 104
How To Solve 50+50-25×0+2+2 Answer
We, Will, Solve The Equation 50+50-25×0+2+2 Answer Using P-E-MD-AS Rule.
PEMDAS = Parenthesis, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction
Here are some of the principles to solve 50+50-25×0+2+2 Answer:
- Anything inside parentheses is done first. No parentheses next rule.
- Exponents. None, next rule
- Multiplication and division have the same priority or precedence. It means multiplication or division left to right in the order they appear in the equation. 25×0=0 simplified to 50+50−0+2+2. Next rule.
- Addition and subtraction have the same priority or precedence. It means addition or subtraction left to right in the order they appear in the equation. 50+50=100−0=100+2=102+2=104
104 is the correct answer.
What does PEMDAS mean?
PEMDAS is an acronym for brackets, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction. With two or more operations on a single expression, the order of the letters in PEMDAS tells what to calculate first, second, third, and so on until the calculation is complete. If the expression contains grouping symbols, PEMDAS prompts you to first calculate within the grouping symbols.
The letters PEMDAS and the words brackets, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction may not be significant to somebody who wants to remember this order, so a sentence with the letters in PEMDAS is also appended.
Why is PEMDAS important?
Without PEMDAS, there are no guidelines for obtaining a single correct answer. As a very easy example to calculate 2 * 4 + 7 . First multiply and then add to get 15. We also can add first, then multiply and get 22. which answer is correct? When using PEMDAS, the only correct answer is 15 because the order of the letters in PEMDAS tells us that the multiplication M must be done before the addition A.
Here is an explanation of the rules in PEMDAS:
- P as the first letter means that you will first complete the calculations by grouping symbols.
- Next, look for exponents, E. Ignore all other operations and power the numbers with exponents.
- Although M stands for multiplication in PEMDAS before D for division, these two operations have the same priority. Just perform these two operations in the order in which they occur, from left to right.
- Although A stands for addition in PEMDAS before S for subtraction, these two operations also have the same priority. Find these last two operations from left to the right and do them in that order.
Using PEMDAS In A Math Expression Solve 50+50-25×0+2+2 Answer
For example, suppose you received boxes of oranges of 25 per box. You first have two boxes, then you get a couple of boxes from a seller, and then you get an empty box in return. The seller will then give you a complimentary pair of oranges twice. That is written as follows
25 • 2 + 25 • 2–25 • 0 + 2 • 2
Now let’s say you forgot to pack it and just gave you a bag so you can count for yourself and add to your stash of 50 oranges on display. That is written as
So The Answer Is 104 Oranges